What Is a Dental Implant?
Missing teeth make it painful to chew and difficult to speak clearly. Missing teeth can even cause a person to lose bone in their jaws, which makes it important to replace missing teeth as soon as possible. Options such as traditional dentures and bridges are well-known and not expensive, but they have many drawbacks.
That’s where dental implants come in. Even though you have many options in Sarasota, FL, for replacing missing teeth, only dental implants duplicate the look, fit, and functioning of natural teeth.
But you may be asking just what are dental implants and how do they work?
Dental implants are the very best solution to missing teeth. Dental implants are made of three components:
- The dental implant post. A dental implant is a small titanium screw securely fitted into the jawbone that works as an artificial tooth root.
- The abutment. An abutment is a metal connector that joins the dental implant to a dental implant crown.
- The dental implant crown. The dental implant crown is the artificial tooth, or teeth in the case of a dental implant bridge. Dental implant crowns and bridges can be made of acrylic, porcelain, or zirconia. At America’s First Dental Implant Centers in Sarasota, FL, we offer zirconia dental implant crowns for the best combination of durability, longevity, and aesthetics available on the market today.
During the dental implant procedure, a doctor drills a hole into the jawbone and places the dental implant post inside. Titanium’s unique biofriendly properties encourage bone to fuse to the implant in a process called osseointegration. It’s osseointegration that gives dental implants their stability, comfort, and longevity.
4 on 1 full arch Dental Implants in Sarasota, FL
A dental implant sounds great if a person is missing one tooth, but what about situations where someone needs to replace multiple missing teeth? If you’re missing a whole arch or mouthful of teeth, you won’t need an implant for each missing tooth. In fact, with 4 on 1 full arch dental implants, also called teeth in a day, you can replace a full arch of teeth—either a complete upper or lower set of teeth, with only 4 dental implants.
By using sophisticated digital scans of a person’s jawbones, doctors can locate the thickest and most stable areas in which to place dental implants, allowing a complete full arch of teeth to be supported on teeth in a day dental implants.
Benefits of Dental Implants
These are some of the most significant benefits of dental implants:
How Long Do Dental Implants Last?
Dental implants can last a lifetime. Titanium has been used as a replacement material for bones and joints for decades with great success, as it resists corrosion, is biofriendly, and won’t break down. Dental crowns and bridges, the only visible part of a dental implant restoration, are made from durable zirconia, which won’t crack, break, or chip, no matter how long you have your implants.
Affordable Dental Implants in Sarasota, FL
Cost of Individual Implants in Sarasota, FL
Individual dental implants cost from $3,500-$6,500 in Sarasota, FL.
Cost Of Teeth In A Day in Sarasota FL
The average national cost of 4 on 1 full arch dental implants ranges from $25,000 to $40,000 per arch and the price in Sarasota, FL tracks national average. At American’s First Dental Implant Centers, which services patients in South Florida and surrounding areas of Sarasota FL, our price is $14,950 per arch, which is over 40% less than our competition.
We can offer this price because we only use oral surgeons equipped with the most advanced technology.
The 4-on-1 full arch dental implants procedure costs are all-inclusive and include:
- All appointments and meetings (initial consultation, surgery, post-operative checkup)
- All imaging needed (e.g., CT scan, X-ray)
- Surgery to extract any remaining teeth and place dental implants into the jawbone
- IV sedation anesthesia
- Temporary teeth used during recovery and healing
- Custom crafted and fitted permanent zirconia teeth made to fit your mouth, as well as all other materials used in the process.
What Should I Consider When Comparing Costs?
When comparing costs in Sarasota, FL, consider these important factors:
- Materials used. Zirconia is superior to acrylic and porcelain. Zirconia costs more, but it lasts a lifetime and looks better than acrylic or porcelain, as well as being stronger and resistant to breaking and staining. Zirconia dental implants will never need to be replaced, saving you money and time over the long run.
- Type of professional. A dentist can perform dental implant surgery but can’t administer IV sedation. Oral surgeons are highly trained in complex surgical treatments and can give IV sedation, making sure you’re pain-free and comfortably sedated throughout the surgery.
- What does the price include? At America’s First Dental Implant Centers, which serves patients Sarasota, FL and surrounding areas, our price of $14,950 per arch of teeth is all-inclusive—all visits, procedures, and scans, as well as all materials are included in our price.
How to Find the Best Doctor for Dental Implants in Sarasota?
Best Dental Implant Doctor In Sarasota, FL
When you’re ready to get the best replacement for missing teeth in Sarasota, FL, make sure to look for an oral surgeon who has done a lot of dental implant surgeries and offers all-inclusive transparent pricing.
Dental Implants Sarasota FAQs
Do Dental Implants Hurt?
When dental implant surgery is conducted by an oral and maxillofacial surgeon (i.e., oral surgeon), dental implants do not hurt. That’s because oral surgeons are trained in the use of IV sedation anesthesia, which ensures that the patient sleeps comfortably through the entire procedure. Oral surgeons have at least 4 to 6 years of hospital training in complex surgical procedures after completing dental school, including the safe use of anesthesia.
When a dentist performs dental implant surgery, the procedure will be slower and uncomfortable, because dentists cannot administer IV sedation. As a consequence, a dentist will need to periodically inject more anesthetic into the delicate tissues of the gums and mouth.
At America’s First Dental Implant Centers, we only use oral surgeons for the best outcomes and most comfortable teeth in a day procedures possible.
Are there downsides to 4-on-1 Full Arch dental implants?
There are few disadvantages to 4-on-1 full arch dental implants, with expense being the most significant. The national average cost of a full arch of teeth is $25,000 – $45,000 per arch. However, at American’s First Dental Implant Centers, our pricing of $14,950 per arch is 40 to 60 percent less than other providers, with equal or superior results. You can learn more about our Low Price Guaranteed here.